[SOLVED] HyperX Cloud Stinger or Razer Electra V2 USB?

Solution
What you think about HyperX Cloud Alpha?

For me, I would pick the Cooler Master MH-751 over the Alphas, and I own both. The Alphas have a bit more bass sounds but it's not as clear as the MH-751 and they are more comfortable to wear. If you want something with a fake 5.1 surround the MH-752 comes with a USB adapter you can use as a small external sound card with a 5.1 option that opens up the soundstage a bit.

Lutfij

Titan
I will never recommend anything Razer since they have bad workmanship or lack thereof. Between those two headsets, the Hyper X gets my vote. You might want to mention the budget for your headset purchase and if you're intending to go USB only route or analog connectivity.

Rorroo1309

Reputable
Aug 19, 2019
I will never recommend anything Razer since they have bad workmanship or lack thereof. Between those two headsets, the Hyper X gets my vote. You might want to mention the budget for your headset purchase and if you're intending to go USB only route or analog connectivity.

What's the difference between USB and analog connectivity?

Rorroo1309

Reputable
Aug 19, 2019

For me, I would pick the Cooler Master MH-751 over the Alphas, and I own both. The Alphas have a bit more bass sounds but it's not as clear as the MH-751 and they are more comfortable to wear. If you want something with a fake 5.1 surround the MH-752 comes with a USB adapter you can use as a small external sound card with a 5.1 option that opens up the soundstage a bit.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS