Question HyperX Cloud Stinger stops working after a day.

Muwx

Commendable
May 24, 2019
My old ones "Exibel GHX 5" was one of the best headsets i've ever used, GREAT bass, GREAT mic, decent sound quality, but then they broke for no reason like all my other pairs of the same ones, the sound shut down randomly and i had to unplugg them and plugg them to make them work again, and atlast i couldnt stand with that any more, just made me frustrated in gaming sessions (the sound in the game also disappeared untill i restarted the game) so i bought some brand new headsets "HyperX Cloud Stinger" and the first day they were ok, not as good as the Exibel at bass and mic but it worked just fine, no sound shut downs. But the other day when i was gaming i hear this buzzing irrotating noise making my whole PC lag with it, and when i plugged in my old ones it disappeared, im currently using my old ones so i just went negative on buying new headsets, i've seen and heard alot of good reviews about HyperX Cloud Stinger but i just think they suck now, the bass wasnt very good, the mic was decent, the sound quality was a bit better but atleast 2 times a day that sound would come and last for about 20 minutes, couldnt hear anything of what my friends said, but the mic also made this buzzing noise. Is there something i can do to try to fix them? I have tried contacting HyperX Support, but when im going to post proof that i have bought them it just says something like "use .png" when its already a png file.

Last edited:

Muwx

Commendable
May 24, 2019
9604676485150.jpg
-Exibel GHX 5
images
-HyperX Cloud Stinger