• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question HyperX Cloud Stingers, very low mic quality, should I return them? Headphones

preedyrob2

Prominent
Jan 1, 2019
I bought the HyperX Cloud Stingers thinking I would sound like this -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRUreNFEuPo
- Mic test at 4:38.
My friends say I sound like I am in a fish bowl. There is also a huge amount of background noise, which it said it would cancel out, my fans are relatively quiet yet it picks up a very large amount of fan noise. Overall the input quality is very poor to what I though it would be, anyone know what the problem is? I don't think it is the headset.
Also, I used the headphones on Rainbow Six Siege, the audio was very odd, my gun was really quiet, rappel really quiet, breaking barricades and hitting walls was very quiet, and if I looked in a certain direction the announcer was very quiet, is this normal?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS