Hyperxcloud vs. Hyperxcloud II?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumBlad3

Reputable
Dec 18, 2015
Which one?

They both have their pros and cons...I just don't know...

I mean I need the best quality Headphones, everything combined. So whatever that is, that is what I am looking for...plz help meh <3

This is a placeholder so it lets me post this...uh...uh...please let me post.

<merged with your other thread. see text below. remember to only post one thread per question>

At this point, I'm between the Kingston Hyperxcloud, Kingston Hyperxcloud II, and these: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KAK2FI/ref=asc_df_B005KAK2FI4008694/?tag=hawk-future-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B005KAK2FI&linkCode=df0&ascsubtag=hawk-625345251-20

Please help me.

Solution
the hyper x cloud and hyper x cloud ii are both based on the same headphone design (takstar pro 80) so will sound the same.

what are the differences? the hxc2 has a usb soundcard so connects up via usb and has virtual surround. the microphone on the hxc2 also has some noise cancellation features. now, i've heard of some people still having issues with the soundcard but i was also told that they fixed that issue awhile ago as well so i'll just mention that at the very least they had an issue with them at one point.

the original hxc does not have a soundcard and connects via 3.5mm. if you want virtual surround sound your motherboard or soundcard would need to support it. the core version is the same thing just without any adapter...
the hyper x cloud and hyper x cloud ii are both based on the same headphone design (takstar pro 80) so will sound the same.

what are the differences? the hxc2 has a usb soundcard so connects up via usb and has virtual surround. the microphone on the hxc2 also has some noise cancellation features. now, i've heard of some people still having issues with the soundcard but i was also told that they fixed that issue awhile ago as well so i'll just mention that at the very least they had an issue with them at one point.

the original hxc does not have a soundcard and connects via 3.5mm. if you want virtual surround sound your motherboard or soundcard would need to support it. the core version is the same thing just without any adapter cables at a slightly cheaper price.

if you are looking for the "best" headphone sound quality for the money.. i'd look at headphones instead of headsets and just get a clip on microphone.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.