Review Hyte Revolt 3 Review: Now This is Something Special

g-unit1111

Titan
I normally loathe iBUYPOWER but that is a pretty nice case there. Given their reputation for shoddy parts though, I'd probably ditch the included PSU and cooler if possible. But that is a very nice design for that type of case.

I normally loathe iBUYPOWER but that is a pretty nice case there. Given their reputation for shoddy parts though, I'd probably ditch the included PSU and cooler if possible. But that is a very nice design for that type of case.
Agreed, I typically do not see much in-house product from iBUY worth looking at, but this case seems worthy of the award it got. I love the look. The case also seems reasonable to work in for a mITX case, which is not the usual for SFF. I was planning my next build in a few years to be SFF, I may be getting the case a couple years in advanced...

g-unit1111

Titan
Agreed, I typically do not see much in-house product from iBUY worth looking at, but this case seems worthy of the award it got. I love the look. The case also seems reasonable to work in for a mITX case, which is not the usual for SFF. I was planning my next build in a few years to be SFF, I may be getting the case a couple years in advanced...

Yeah I think SFF is the future, I'm ready to ditch full towers. iBUYPOWER, Phanteks, and NZXT have shown that it can be done.

Reactions: helper800
What I can't tell from this review is where the video cables go. Do they supply right-angle adapters that go inside the case, or do you have to supply them?

Or do they just expect you to bend your video cables to make them fit? It would be good to know how this critical component is handled.

What I can't tell from this review is where the video cables go. Do they supply right-angle adapters that go inside the case, or do you have to supply them?

Or do they just expect you to bend your video cables to make them fit? It would be good to know how this critical component is handled.
It is implied that it comes with the case, but you're right, it does not just outright say where it comes from be it them or the consumer.