dotnetdude

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2003
Hello, great article on the flat panels. I am in the market looking to buy a flat panel lcd and after reading the article the Hyundai definitely seemed like a good buy. But I am unable to find a retailer in the US who offers the Hyundai Q17. Could someone point me to some retailers?

thanks.

icdover

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2003
I purchased a Q17 from www.outpost.com the day it was available. Unfortunatly the one that i recieved was deffective and the power connection inturnaly was loose or something. It would only recieve power at a certain angle. I was very pleased with the colors and response time however. Sadly they are now out of stock so i couldnt get a replacement, so i just refunded instead. I have yet to find anywhere else to purchase this monitor from. At this point if it takes more than a week for them to get more in stock ill just wait it out till the new Samsung comes out.

dotnetdude

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2003
Tom's guide had the price posted as US$379. I saw outpost today and they had it on there for $549... My budget is $425 max - what is the best 17" out there in my price range. I dont mind buying on the web to save a few $$... How is the NEC 1760NV?