Question I accidentally put the wrong bios input and my computer won’t go to bios to allow me to change it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2019
I accidentally put the wrong boot input when I was in the bios and when my computer restarted it just said “Reboot and select proper boot device”. I already tried pressing the key that was required to enter into bios and restarting my cmos, what do I do?

Jul 17, 2019
Nothing seems to be wrong with bios, that board also has backup bios. So when you restart PC and keep pressing Del on the keyboard, what exactly happens?
When I keep on pressing the del button it doesn’t do anything it just stays on the screen should I try another keyboard and see if it makes a difference?

Jul 17, 2019
And does it show the option to go into bios/pick boot drive etc? If yes try different keyboard input or different keyboard altogether
The screen says “Reboot and select proper boot drive” and says another line at the bottom of the first one “or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key”, I am currently looking for another spare keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.