[SOLVED] I am about to replace my motherboard in my pc and need hwlp with storage!

Solution
A new SSD where you install Windows will have no files (except for the Windows ones installed).

Depending on what sort of files you've referring to, they'll still be on your old drives if you haven't deleted the data. If you have software installed on these other drives, then the new Windows installation won't know about them and need to be reinstalled.
A new SSD where you install Windows will have no files (except for the Windows ones installed).

Depending on what sort of files you've referring to, they'll still be on your old drives if you haven't deleted the data. If you have software installed on these other drives, then the new Windows installation won't know about them and need to be reinstalled.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Solution
Nov 11, 2019

Sorry I did not make it very clear I was just asking if files like PDFs and photos would save on my hard drive when I remove it and then on a new windows plug them back in. So all that should be on there right?