I am experiencing an issue when logging to this forum.

Jul 26, 2019
Hey Guys!

Sorry If I need to do this topic, I just need help because I am always stuck at loading when logging in to tom'sHARDWARE Forum.

I don't have any cookies or browsing issues except this. Also, even if I try to refresh the page when logging in it gave me this error everytime.

wWdrEdl.png

Below are the troubleshooting methods I tried and done many times:

• Clear Cache and cookies and browsing data
  • Restarting PC
  • Restarting Internet Connection (I have a Fiber internet: 25MBPS DOWNLOAD, 25MBPS UPLOAD)
  • Tried on different PC like laptop with same internet connection and still the same.

Please help me, I need this forum to assist me and fix some errors that I encounter in my daily activity on my PC.
Thanks everyone.

Jul 26, 2019
I just checked and see no issues with your account. What browser are you using? Is it updated to the latest version? have you tried a different browser?
Hi sir, I am using Google Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit).

I tried using different browser, but still the same. Also, I always use chrome due to my google account being linked to all my data's and activity's.

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
If you have the option of trying a different machine, just as a diagnostic step, I'd do that, too.

Very often issues are completely idiosyncratic to the computer they're occurring on. If you can get in using your account on another machine, particular via the same network (and I count your smartphone browser as "another machine" if it's using the same internet connection as your computer), that lets you limit the scope of the problem.

Oops, I see you already tried another machine (I somehow missed that on my first reading). I'd also suggest trying the same machine if it's portable on a different network, just as a diagnostic.

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 1, 2019
Hey Guys!

Sorry If I need to do this topic, I just need help because I am always stuck at loading when logging in to tom'sHARDWARE Forum.

I don't have any cookies or browsing issues except this. Also, even if I try to refresh the page when logging in it gave me this error everytime.

wWdrEdl.png

Below are the troubleshooting methods I tried and done many times:

• Clear Cache and cookies and browsing data
  • Restarting PC
  • Restarting Internet Connection (I have a Fiber internet: 25MBPS DOWNLOAD, 25MBPS UPLOAD)
  • Tried on different PC like laptop with same internet connection and still the same.
Please help me, I need this forum to assist me and fix some errors that I encounter in my daily activity on my PC.
Thanks everyone.

This is definitely odd. I'm still doing some digging, but have also reached out to Johnn5 for an assist. Hopefuly we can get this pinned down soon. Please hang in there.

Jul 26, 2019
This is definitely odd. I'm still doing some digging, but have also reached out to Johnn5 for an assist. Hopefuly we can get this pinned down soon. Please hang in there.
Thank you for the response, I will wait for any updates or fixes you might come into.

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 1, 2019
Yes, this is my account that has issues of logging in.
Since you're logged in and posting now, can you provide as much info as possible about the issue?

• How long has it been happening?
  • Do you have to do anything specific for it to log you in, or does it just happen after multiple tries?
  • Does this login issue happen on both a desktop computer and mobile?
  • If you haven't tried logging in on mobile, can you try now? It'll help us get closer to figuring out if the issue is in the account or some other technical issue with accessing our site.

Jul 26, 2019
Since you're logged in and posting now, can you provide as much info as possible about the issue?

• How long has it been happening?
  • Do you have to do anything specific for it to log you in, or does it just happen after multiple tries?
  • Does this login issue happen on both a desktop computer and mobile?
  • If you haven't tried logging in on mobile, can you try now? It'll help us get closer to figuring out if the issue is in the account or some other technical issue with accessing our site.
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Been busy this past days

• How long has it been happening? - It only happens when I am trying log in and I can't remember the days it occurred but it is more than 5 times in different timeline.
  • Do you have to do anything specific for it to log you in, or does it just happen after multiple tries? - Yahh, I tried to refresh the log in page everytime and click a forum tab or by clicking "POST A NEW TOPIC BUTTON" then it shows my profile on the upper right that indicates that I am logged in.
  • Does this login issue happen on both a desktop computer and mobile? - Yahh, but mostly it occurs on my desktop computer since that is the most convenient way to access the forum.
  • If you haven't tried logging in on mobile, can you try now? It'll help us get closer to figuring out if the issue is in the account or some other technical issue with accessing our site. - I tried, but it rarely occur on my mobile. Mostly on my PC only.

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi, noted.

Thank you sir, I feel that this matter will be solved.

Thanks again for hanging in there. We've done quite a bit of digging and don't see anything on the account side that's causing this issue. It seems likely that this is tied to some other technical issue.

Can you disable any extensions or add-ons that you use in any browsers? It's possible some sort of interference is coming from there.

Also, try logging in with Chrome using a new Incognito window.

Beyond that, it's definitely a complicated issue. Since nothing shows up on our side as an issue blocking you, there must be some combination of factors working to cause this. If you are eventually able to login, that's always a good sign. It's definitely far from ideal to have these hiccups before being able to get in, but until the reason for the issue is identified, it'll be tougher and tougher to troubleshoot.

I hope some of this is able to help shed some light.