Question I am experiencing stuttering with my HP Omen 15 2020 ek0005na while gaming, how do I fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2022
Hi everyone, I have now been using my HP Omen 15 2020 for 1 year and the first couple of months it has been the best machine I used, I was extremely happy with it. Now however, I am experiencing stuttering and the FPS has been dropping evidently. I opened the laptop and used compressed air to clean it out, I repasted the laptop, I even reinstalled windows. I am up to date on everything, literally everything.

I am confused as to what is causing this beautiful machine to stutter with simple games, simple games such as Euro Truck Simulator 2 that I mostly play. I am clueless of what else I can possibly do to bring this Laptop back to how it was first playing.

I have attached a video to this post showing what I am going through.

Please provide me the best solutions possible since I find it incredibly shocking that this laptop is performing like this now.

Thanks
Adam

Jun 21, 2022
how full is the ssd?
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
ram usage?
malware scan the system?
Hello, firstly thank you for reaching out. My SSD is absolutely fine, it is nowhere close to being full. CPU/GPU remain in the green side of things, sometimes GPU jumps up to 80-90 then back down rapidly, my laptop has good airflow. My RAM is hardly touched, very fair.
I always do a malware scan at least once a week and this week there’s nothing found, my computer is clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.