Question I am getting textute not loading problem In fortnite

Feb 17, 2020
I am getting texture not loading problem in fortnite.......I suspect my cpu is the problem .....i am using intel core i3 550 cpu and a gtx 1060 6gb.....can some body tell me wht is the problem

My specs
Gtx 1060 6gb
I3 550
8gb ddr3 ram
600 w cougar psu (80+bronze)
120gb ssd
240gb hdd

Feb 17, 2020
Im sure theres a fix for your current setup. The problem is that theres so many potential fixes for your issue that i'd suggest to dig into forums that have the same problem and or youtube videos that show you a potential fix.
I have followed a lot of tutorial.......the thing is, the same problem also appear for gta 5, star wars jedi fallen order, control, watch dogs 2, forza horizon 4????

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/24782924
heres my result pls tell wht is the problem
It seems like 2 of your harddrives are failing, which can explain an texture loading issue such as this.
I'd suggest moving your game to the harddrive that runs well and buying new drives.

Download and run crystaldiskinfo for all of your drives so you can see which drive performs well and which ones to ditch.

Feb 17, 2020
It seems like 2 of your harddrives are failing, which can explain an texture loading issue such as this.
I'd suggest moving your game to the harddrive that runs well and buying new drives.

Download and run crystaldiskinfo for all of your drives so you can see which drive performs well and which ones to ditch.
is my ram ok???BTW i am running my fortnite on the perfectly fine harddisk but there is still the texture loading problem.....so i think it is not the hdd...there is something else......could be ram or cpu???

Last edited:
is my ram ok???BTW i am running my fortnite on the perfectly fine harddisk but there is still the texture loading problem.....so i think it is not the hdd...there is something else......could be ram or cpu???
Well from the bits you can see from the benchmark results i think your ram is also pushing its last breath.
But usually texture loading failures are because of a dying hdd

Feb 17, 2020
Buy a 120GB SSD for like $20 and check if the issue still is valid because buying a new harddrive will come in cheaper than new ram or cpu.

IF you dont have the money to spare right now you should DDU your gpu drivers and reinstall.
If you havent done a clean driver uninstall ever follow a tutorial
crystal Disk info says my hard drive health status is good

Feb 17, 2020
Seems to be just fine, what are your temps while gaming? CPU&GPU
If you dont know how to look download HWiNFO64 and when it launches set sensors only and you can see your temps there in celsius. Launch up a game for 15mins and post the results here.
i used it and my cpu temp 60 my gpu temp 57......Actually the game is not like texture not loading...it is like stuttering