I am going crazy finding a good case , would you please advice ?

mahanddeem

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2007
Hello ... I am leaning toward Corsair cases , they look solid and well built but then when I keep reading user reviews , some of them reporting some valid cons , like lacking a case speeker or so ... I need the case like the following :

1.Not flashy like a teenager back pack (has a proffesional look)
2.Roomy enough for an ATX board and a huge graphic card like a big GTX670 (so mid or full tower)
3.Good cooling and airflow
4.Preferably no top vents (I am not gonna go water cooling or use radiators)
5.Not very liable for dust accumulation fast , and preferably with fans filters
6.Has some fans included like side ones
7.Has a speeker
8.Button mounted PSU
9.Good cable managment (I will use modular PSU)
10.USB3/audio on front + reset button.

Price depends on how good a case can meet these criteria..I would pay more for a case that deserves the price...
Do you have something that can fit these criteria ?

Thanks

Z1NONLY

Distinguished
I always thought the speakers came with the motherboards? (It's just a piezo speaker)

I'm happy with my 400R but it comes with top vents. (Which I use for regular 140mm fans...no liquid cooling)

It has good filters for the front and bottom fan locations and the bottom filter also takes care of the PSU intake.

Good cable management and generally solid build quality.

marshal11

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2012
yes, the corsair cases are awesome. i would suggest this though: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139007

here is a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iFUO_RwTDg8

the fans are white LEDs and it has a top exhaust fan too, but, in my opinion it still looks mature and professional. if the LEDs were blue or something, it would probably be a different story. i don't understand why you don't want a top exhaust fan. they make a difference. the case has a few removable filters and lots of cable management options with tons of room. it also has 4 side panel fan mounts to feed your components lots of air. and many other details are on the video. i wish i got that case over my Rosewill Blackhawk. :(

EDIT: i forgot to mention the super handy dandy built in fan controller. it looks really awesome too.

mahanddeem

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2007

are top vents used as exhaust or intake !? I hate them cause I think it's a rich enterance of dust !!