Question I am having a major issue with my brand new PC

Apr 14, 2019
So I’m having a pretty big issue with my new pc right now. I will not turn on. When I unplug the psu and plug it back in and press the power button on my case, I hear a very faint squealing noise coming from the psu. It does it for a couple seconds and stops. Won’t do it again unless I completely unplug it.
The only used part I have are the gpu and cpu, the rest is new. I really hope it’s a psu issue since that is one of the cheaper fixes. Any ideas?
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CZGjTB

Apr 14, 2019
A CX550m comes with a 5-year warranty now. I would RMA the power supply to try to get another replacement.
Okay thanks. I’ll call support tomorrow and if I can’t fix it I guess Ill just have to get a new one. This kinda sucks though. Just spent all my money to build a pc, and after 3 days of finally getting it set up, the psu (which is supposed to be a good one) dies on me when I haven’t even gamed on it yet. Doesn’t really make sense so that’s why I needed help

Apr 14, 2019
Just because it can spin a fan doesnt mean it can power on a pc.
Double check the sounds arent from the video card. Coil whine is common for some rx580s.
I would reseat ram and cpu.
Does your motherboard show any debug leds?
The motherboard doesn’t light up at all. By reseating, do you mean just to take them out and put them back in?