I am having problems with a device driver

Carter

everytime i log on my comp loads everything and a window
pops up that says theres a problem with hkmodel then it
another window pops up that said fatal error with
microsoft windows please help me i need to
get on!!!

"Carter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7bbf01c49531$48c80260$a501280a@phx.gbl...
> everytime i log on my comp loads everything and a window
> pops up that says theres a problem with hkmodel then it
> another window pops up that said fatal error with
> microsoft windows please help me i need to
> get on!!!

What is "hkmodel"? what has this to do with device drivers??