[SOLVED] I am interested in Samsung LC27JG54QQEXXM 27'' and AOC CQ27G2 27''. Which one i should choose?

Jun 20, 2020
I am interested in Samsung LC27JG54QQEXXM 27'' and AOC CQ27G2 27''. Which one i should choose? From Youtube, many video said that AOC CQ27G2 27'' is worth at this price range. Samsung is well- know brand. Which monitor is more worth? Should i choose Samsung over AOC?

Solution
Then i ll advise u to get with the samsung u can check some reviews for the colors and if the price is not an issue get the samsung one. When i pick my monitor i was between 1080p or 1440p i choose 1080p and now after 1 year and a half i am gonna invest in 1440p monitor. So better to spend some more money and get the better one for colors and as u say and we all know Samsung has good quality than regret ur choice in ther future.

AngelJin

Commendable
Jun 19, 2020
A gaming monitor is an investment for years u should obviously chooce the one with better colors if the price is not an issue. Also i assume that its a gaming monitor so depending the games u play u may need faster response time. I can find the price for the Aoc monitor but i cant find for the samsung. If the specs are nearly identical then u go with colors,warranty which mostly depend on other ppl reviews.

Jun 20, 2020
A gaming monitor is an investment for years u should obviously chooce the one with better colors if the price is not an issue. Also i assume that its a gaming monitor so depending the games u play u may need faster response time. I can find the price for the Aoc monitor but i cant find for the samsung. If the specs are nearly identical then u go with colors,warranty which mostly depend on other ppl reviews.
Samsung LC27JG54QQEXXM 27'' : https://www.samsung.com/my/monitors/curved-c27jg54/
These two monitors 's specification almost the same. The main difference is the respond time, AOC is about 1ms whereas Samsung is about 4ms. The only concern is that I wonder that is it Samsung monitor's quality is better? because Samsung is well know brand and Samsung use higher quality components in their monitors (what i heard from others). I more interested to choose the monitor for great color. For me, movie time is more than gaming time when using pc.

AngelJin

Commendable
Jun 19, 2020
Then i ll advise u to get with the samsung u can check some reviews for the colors and if the price is not an issue get the samsung one. When i pick my monitor i was between 1080p or 1440p i choose 1080p and now after 1 year and a half i am gonna invest in 1440p monitor. So better to spend some more money and get the better one for colors and as u say and we all know Samsung has good quality than regret ur choice in ther future.

Solution