I Am Legend Review

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

wildfire788

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2008

Sorry for bumping this month-old thread, but I wanted to point out a flaw in the logic of the above post:

Every person I know who would purchase an X48 motherboard also happens to be a watcher of movies. However, not every moviegoer would purchase an X48 motherboard. Therefore, I find it logical that a site aimed at hardware enthusiasts contains content that, while not necessarily related to PC hardware, is of interest to enthusiasts.

I'm sure a good number of people who visit this site watch movies, and I like that the site has reviews for them. Keep it up!

As for I Am Legend, I thought it was pretty decent. The ending was a little meh, but I'm a zombie movie fan and this one definitely didn't disappoint.

swampy

Distinguished
Feb 29, 2008
Not entirely bad... but some of the effects were horrible, also the "vampires" would have benefited from being slightly smarter, you know, like in the book this film tries to claim its based on...

TRENDING THREADS