Question im looking to upgrade my graphics card, but i dont know what will be best or compatable for my pc

Provide more details of your PC specs. Which Motherboard and PSU Model do you have ? I know it's 460W unit, but we need to know the make/brand of this PSU. What's your budget though ? Also, your current core i3 INTEL CPU might hold back powerful and high-end GPUs.

How much are you willing to pay for the new card ? Will you also upgrade your Monitor as well ? I assume you are on 1080p ?

Apr 21, 2019
Provide more details of your PC specs. Which Motherboard and PSU Model do you have ? I know it's 460W unit, but we need to know the make/brand of this PSU. What's your budget though ? Also, your current core i3 INTEL CPU might hold back powerful and high-end GPUs.

How much are you willing to pay for the new card ? Will you also upgrade your Monitor as well ? I assume you are on 1080p ?
The pc is a dell inspiron 5680. i dont know the Motherboard and PSU model off hand but i can find out soon

Apr 21, 2019

the mother board is intel z370 express chipset, but i couldn't find the model for the power source, although i saw something about an ATX power source. i dont really have price range for the gpu's. i just want to know which are compatable for now.

Apr 21, 2019
stick with 1 thread. don't spam the forum
my specs
gtx 1050
intel core 3 8 gen
PSU 460W ATX
8gb of ram 7.89 usable
mother board is intel z370 express chipset

i currently have the GTX 1050 and its just not doing the job for me.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS