Question I am not able to run games although I have all the system requirements

Mar 17, 2019
My system specs are
i5 2nd generation processor
A fox gt 710 graphic card
8gb ram
With a stock motherboard and power supply

There are no hardware problems everything is running fine.

But can't run games as it would stop in the middle

Please can anyone help me solve this issue

Mar 17, 2019
I have a gt 710 afox
8gb ram
i5 processor 2nd gen

Unable to run even medium spec games

Nfs 12
Assassin's creed black flag
Call of duty black opps

Please help me clear this issue

I have a gt 710 afox
8gb ram
i5 processor 2nd gen

Unable to run even medium spec games

Nfs 12
Assassin's creed black flag
Call of duty black opps

Please help me clear this issue

You don't need to re-state your post, you already have several replies.

If you have another system can can run those games with the same video card, then start with a clean Windows setup on the one with the issues, along with drivers from the system vendor and the video card vendor. Make sure your heatsink and fans are clean and apply new thermal paste.

Your video card is too slow anyway for gaming, it may also be crashing either due to failing video card or the power supply.

Mar 17, 2019
You don't need to re-state your post, you already have several replies.

If you have another system can can run those games with the same video card, then start with a clean Windows setup on the one with the issues, along with drivers from the system vendor and the video card vendor. Make sure your heatsink and fans are clean and apply new thermal paste.

Your video card is too slow anyway for gaming, it may also be crashing either due to failing video card or the power supply.
Sorry I wasn't understanding the problem and I do have another pc which can run all the above games with same graphic card so I was very desperate about the problem anyways I am thankful to all my friends who gave me suggestions about the issue .........