Gtx 960
8 go ram
120 gb ram
2 tb SATA drive
Corsair case
750 watt cool master
Windows 10
Msi h61m-p31/w8 mother board

Well I am wanting it for gaming such as like gt5 mod menus but new to pcs and just thinking of buying and playing about with it and just getting a idea of pcs
CPU is going to struggle with gt5 without mods let alone with mods. For mods you also want 16gb RAM and a gpu with at least 4gb VRAM. To be honest this system is just too weak and has no reasonable upgrade path. I think you will be lucky to find anything capable of what you want for anywhere near this price.

Jun 9, 2019
CPU is going to struggle with gt5 without mods let alone with mods. For mods you also want 16gb RAM. To be honest this system is just too weak and has no reasonable upgrade path. I think you will be lucky to find anything capable of what you want for anywhere near this price.
What cpus do I want to be buying as I have seen some i7 but Iknow i7 don't mean grate

What cpus do I want to be buying as I have seen some i7 but Iknow i7 don't mean grate
Until the latest generation that introduced i9 the i5 was just the mid range consumer range and i7 was the top end. However a modern i5 outperforms older i7’s so you can’t just look at i5 or i7.

An i5 4670/4690 and 8gb RAM is as low as I would suggest for gta v. Then for modding I’d look for 16gb RAM. GPU choice depends on resolution, will you run 1080p? I just think this type of setup is going to be closer to £300. You then are getting so close to £450 which should be enough to buy a modern system with better future upgrade options.

TRENDING THREADS