I am not sure whether to get the iphone SE or the OnePlus 3

Fig_____5

Commendable
May 31, 2016
Hello guys,

I am getting a new phone and i don't care about the price to performance I am just not sure which one to get.Any comments would be appreciated.

Solution
Not to come off as harsh, but the two are not even comparable. It's like asking, "would you rather get the flu? Or AIDS?". The apple device that compares to the One Plus 3 is the IPhone 6s. The SE is essentially an IPhone 5, a phone from 4 years ago. However, to answer your question the One Plus 3, I am not a big fan of the phone but in all ways, it beats out the SE.
Aside from what you said above, you have the SE on your list so if you are looking for premium phones on the cheaper side check out the Axon ZTE 7, has an unparalleled price to performance. It compares to phones 3 times it's price and is a serious contender, even with the newest flagships.

DiegoD

Honorable
May 12, 2015
Not to come off as harsh, but the two are not even comparable. It's like asking, "would you rather get the flu? Or AIDS?". The apple device that compares to the One Plus 3 is the IPhone 6s. The SE is essentially an IPhone 5, a phone from 4 years ago. However, to answer your question the One Plus 3, I am not a big fan of the phone but in all ways, it beats out the SE.
Aside from what you said above, you have the SE on your list so if you are looking for premium phones on the cheaper side check out the Axon ZTE 7, has an unparalleled price to performance. It compares to phones 3 times it's price and is a serious contender, even with the newest flagships.

Solution

Fig_____5

Commendable
May 31, 2016

lol thanks

Considering the SE is basically an iphone 6s in a 5 body (minus the better touchid module)...not a 5 so not bad really. Not sure how the others stack up in terms of raw performance.

(edit to correct iphone 6 to iphone 5)

shahbaz200

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2012

I agree. iPhone SE is not essentially an iPhone 5..... iPhone SE packs the power of iPhone 6s under the hood with same GPU and CPU. Its camera matches to 6s. iPhone SE is compact version of 6s and faaaaaar more better than iPhone 5.