[SOLVED] I am planning to get a cooler master hyper 212 led turbo cpu cooler.

Feb 21, 2020
Its height is 160mm. Also my cougar mx350 maximum allowed cpu cooler height is 160mm. Should i go for it or take a smaller cooler ??
NB: i don't have high rams they won't be a problem

Lutfij

Titan
More importantly, what processor are you trying to cool? Might want to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

FYI, that LED fan on the cooler makes it a silly cooler to pick up. If you were going to pick up the Hyper 212X or Evo variant that comes with a stock fan, that's a better performer when paired with the cooler since it can push more air through the fins.

Reactions: Paulasami
Feb 21, 2020
More importantly, what processor are you trying to cool? Might want to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

FYI, that LED fan on the cooler makes it a silly cooler to pick up. If you were going to pick up the Hyper 212X or Evo variant that comes with a stock fan, that's a better performer when paired with the cooler since it can push more air through the fins.
I have a fresh i59400f. I know it may not be worth it but i will be keeping it for a while, so i thought i should be having a cooler for it
My mobo is asus tuf h310m
My ram is 2x8 GB crucial ballistix
My gpu is asus tuf 1660

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
I prefer the beQuiet shadow rock TF personally, or the Noctua NH-U12S, or even the Arctic Sports 33 duo, but I'm biased as I've installed enough hyper212's to realize what a colossal pain they are to install. The New version, hyper212 Black, has an updated mounting system that's far superior.

Hyper212, plus, led, turbo, evo all the same cooler, different fans.

Reactions: Paulasami
Feb 21, 2020
I prefer the beQuiet shadow rock TF personally, or the Noctua NH-U12S, or even the Arctic Sports 33 duo, but I'm biased as I've installed enough hyper212's to realize what a colossal pain they are to install. The New version, hyper212 Black, has an updated mounting system that's far superior.

Hyper212, plus, led, turbo, evo all the same cooler, different fans.
Unfortunately in my country, egypt, the hyper 212 is the only cooler availabe within a reasonable price. All other options, which is already narrow, don't offer the same value

TRENDING THREADS