Question I am stuck in a vicious BIOS loop. Please help.

Jun 22, 2020
Hello all. My PC was having display issues after a maintenance done on my custom water cooling loop. I went through various troubleshooting and nothing seemed to give me a display, so I decided to clear my CMOS with a nice button on the back of my IO. Here are my specs to help:

i7-9700k
1070 Strix
Maximus XI Formula
4x8GB 3200 16 CL
500 GB 970 EVO
1TB Seagate HDD

Ever since clearing CMOS I am now able to get a display onto my monitor, however I am now stuck in the setup of BIOS. All my devices are getting recognized, however the BIOS gets stuck in a setup mode. I have unplugged the HDD since, trying to force a boot using my M.2 drive where Windows was installed with no luck. I have also tried reinstalling Windows and have run into a rats nest of issues and errors there. I have also updated to the latest BIOS version available to my motherboard. If I need to flash BIOS, I believe my IO also has a BIOS flash button (never used it so I am not 100% sure). I would like to get this fixed ASAP as I cannot use my computer for work or gaming until this is fixed. Thanks for your help and I'll be responding swiftly to get this figured out.

Jun 22, 2020
Make sure you have plugged your cooling system into the CPU fan power port. If your motherboard detects the port is not being properly utilized, it will not let Windows boot, rather it will continually loop back to the BIOS.
I have gone ahead and made sure that the cables that power the pump were in the correct header, and they were. I have a pump-res combo from EKWB. I have set the CPU fan to ignore in the BIOS and am no longer running into that issue. I however am still looping into the BIOS. To be more specific I am running into the A9 error which means "Start of Setup". I cannot get past this for the life of me.