I am stupid and I need help...

MatErGodt

Commendable
Nov 18, 2016
Hi, I am going to buy 2 of the AOC G2460VQ6, and my question is if I will be able to connect one of the monitors with a displayport and the other one with a hdmi... And btw I think I have a gtx 690, but when I check my GeForce Experienxe it says that I have gtx 760.... but anyways... are there going to be any problems...?

Solution
No. You will need an HDMI to DVI plug for one and DP to DVI plug for the other. I think you'll be able to run both monitors afterwards.

I'd suggest that you get 2 DVI plugs honestly, more simple.
There's gonna be some problems. First of all, the monitors both appear to have 1x DVI-D, 1x VGA.
Second of all, the GTX 690 has 3x DVI and 1x micro HDMI
If that was a slip of the memory and you do indeed have a GTX 760, some have varying inputs (I think it depends on AIB) but I see a bunch with 2x DVI, 1x HDMI and 1x DisplayPort.

As long as your video card has two DVI ports you will be able to connect both monitors with two DVI cables I believe.

MatErGodt

Commendable
Nov 18, 2016
Okay, so I just found out that it is a gtx 760 with 2x dvi and 1x hdmi and 1x displayport... does that mean that I can use hdmi on one monitor and displayport on the other one?