[SOLVED] I am the worst fortnite player of all times.

Dec 16, 2019
Hello. I have been playing fortnite since season 4 and the only win i have was the first game in chapter 2 which is against bots. I have been watching all kinds of youtube videos since S4 and still im so garbage at the game. But i played so many times against my friend which has a lot more wins than me and i dominated him all the times in 1v1 . In team showdown i always get 20+ kills easily. Why can i be good when playing with someone , but be so bad when i play alone. It seems like im scared when i play alone. I am good at building , my aim is pretty good , but when i play solo ,im so garbage at the game. Even if i make it to top 10 i choke so fricking hard . How can i stop being scared and get better at this game?

Solution
Best way to get over performance anxiety is to keep playing.
Yeah sure, you might not be doing the best in solo, but who cares? Not like theres any pressure to perform, youre there for a good time, once you start focusing more on enjoying yourself than the idea of winning, your nerves will calm down and youll be able to react to situations more clearly and think outside of what you normally do.
Best way to get over performance anxiety is to keep playing.
Yeah sure, you might not be doing the best in solo, but who cares? Not like theres any pressure to perform, youre there for a good time, once you start focusing more on enjoying yourself than the idea of winning, your nerves will calm down and youll be able to react to situations more clearly and think outside of what you normally do.

Solution