PC parts:
MoBo: Gigabyte b450m ds3h Wifi
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
GPU: Zotac Rtx 2070 Blower
SSD: Adata gtx 250gb

Things I have yet to try that I am trying to do soon:
Get a different SSD
Get a different usb to test with

Like I said it is a fresh install of windows 10 and I dont have a disc drive so I have to use USB. So I have tried RUFUS and WMC tool to put the files on the USB multiple times. No matter what it will get to "getting devices ready" random percent and then BSOD. I get 2 different messages "Bad pool caller" and "system thread exception not handled" I had windows 10 installed on the computer before I wiped it. I backed up my files but not windows like a idiot so now I cant even revert back. I have tried taking out sticks of ram and swapping them, reseating my gpu, and all that jazz so I dont think it is hardware related but somehow software related. Any help would be very greatly appreciated and I hope I was detailed enough. And all of what I am trying is what I have read from the internet so far, so if any of what I am doing is pointless please let me know future situations like this. Once again, much appreciated, thank you ahead of time.

Last edited:
The Ryzen 7 2700x does not feature integrated graphics. You'll need a GPU.

You have cleared/removed all the partitions on the SSD and are starting from scratch? No other drives connected?

Any and all overclocking disabled? XMP disabled?

Plugged into a USB 2 port while trying to install?

Jul 8, 2019
Yes starting completely clean and nothing else connected but what was listed at the top.
I've tried USB 3.0 and 2.0 same thing.
I believe I have all that stuff off I've never messed with it before and it says auto if that is the problem, idk how to make it default or whatever.
Thank you for your reply!

Might want to hop into the UEFI/BIOS console and reset it to default, just to be sure (the hotkey is generally F9 to do this, but check your motherboard manual to confirm before trying it). That will remove any existing overclocks. From the point at which you say it is bluscreening, and the types of error codes shown, I'd hazard a guess it's either an overclock issue, or a bad ram stick.

When you took out the ram and tried swapping it, did you do so with only one stick installed every time?

Status
Not open for further replies.