I am trying to play some online games such as: World of Tanks, Crossout, and Battlefront the first one.

Jan 20, 2018
I am trying to play some online games such as: World of Tanks, Crossout, and Battlefront(the first one). Crossout and WoT will let me on but are very glitchy and I have to put them on the lowest quality to be able to even play them. Not to mention even then they are still very glitchy which makes it very hard to play them. Also Battlefront won't even let me on because I "don't meet the minimum requirements to play" as it says. PLS. HELP.
I don't know what to put on here so i could get the max amount of help from you guys but here we go:
Computer Name: Desktop-2j027if
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: OptiPlex 960
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A05
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHZ
Memory: 4096 MB RAM
Page file: 2864MB used, 2475MB available
DirextX Version: DirectX 12
That info was from the DirectX Diagnostic Tool under the system tab.
Is there anything else you need to know?

Solution
Sorry your PC was never designed for gaming and it's from 2009. Core 2 Duo will struggle with any modern games and with no graphics card in your PC, a lot of games will simply refuse to start. If you have a larger sized version of the OptiPlex 960 you can upgrade the power supply maybe and add a graphics card like a GTX 1050. The glitchiness is low FPS which happens when the PC can't keep up with the monitor frequency.

You won't be able to really play any current games on your PC unless you upgrade your hardware.

jr9

Estimable
Sorry your PC was never designed for gaming and it's from 2009. Core 2 Duo will struggle with any modern games and with no graphics card in your PC, a lot of games will simply refuse to start. If you have a larger sized version of the OptiPlex 960 you can upgrade the power supply maybe and add a graphics card like a GTX 1050. The glitchiness is low FPS which happens when the PC can't keep up with the monitor frequency.

You won't be able to really play any current games on your PC unless you upgrade your hardware.

Solution