I am upgrading my PC

Shabana_1

Reputable
Nov 1, 2015
So I am about to upgrade my PC in the coming days (probably next week) and I'd like to know whether the components I've chosen will be good for the upcoming games or not, because the reason why I am upgrading is to play the upcoming games. My current config is really outdated so I don't think that it's necessary to mention it. I just want opinions on my currently chosen config, whether it will be able to handle the upcoming games or not like Battlefield 5, FIFA 19, COD Black Ops 4, AC Origins (Haven't played it yet) and so on...

PROCESSOR - INTEL CORE I3 8100 8TH GENERATION
MOTHERBOARD - MSI B360M PRO-VD
GRAPHICS CARD - ZOTAC GEFORCE® GTX 1050 TI MINI 4GB GDDR5
RAM - CORSAIR VENGEANCE (1X8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2400MHz
The rest will remain the same, that is, the SMPS (Corsair VS450), 1TB WD HDD and the optical drive...
Let me know please and please give suggestions for improvement.
PS: This was the best config I could come up with based on my budget of 36,000 INR

You will be fine. You can play all the games you mentioned with that rig. Just don't expect to max the details on them, you will most likely have to play on medium on several of them, as they are quite graphically demanding.

If you could stretch the budget to get a 1060 6GB and 16GB of RAM, that would overall be much better, but given the limited budget (and PSU) you can't go wrong with this rig.

Shabana_1

Reputable
Nov 1, 2015

Okk thanks a lot.. Well, to be honest I know that I won't be able to play the games on high settings but I am satisfied with medium :) The thing is that the budget is a bit tight and in order to get a 1060 6gb and another 8gb ram, I'd have to extend my budget with more 16,000INR which is pretty much impossible for me.