Question i am using the acer xf 250q 240 hz monitor. When i go to the OSD monitor settings what setting do i use for wide-mode on the monitor setting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john324324

BANNED
Jul 20, 2021
i am using the acer xf 250q 240 hz monitor. On the OSD monitor settings what do i use for the wide mode, do i use full, aspect or 1:1 what is the best widemode monitor setting for gaming and also when i play fortnite competitive i use 1920x1080

Mod edit [merged from other thread] > > >

Also, if i go to the osd setting on my monitor what do i set the HDMI black level to, low or normal for fortnite competitive ? and also i am using a display port can i still use the setting?

🥺Note to poster: There was no need to create two threads for these related questions!

You need to stop spamming the forums with this question repeatedly. Monitor settings are a personal thing. You set the color, contrast, brightness, etc. to what looks good to YOU, there is no magic combination of those settings that will suddenly make you 'competitive'

Hint: If you were actually a competitive player you would already know these things.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

john324324

BANNED
Jul 20, 2021
I have an Acer XF250Q 240hz monitor. What is the "wide mode" setting on the OSD menu?
What is the best setting for gaming full aspect or 1:1?
When i change the setting from full to aspect nothing changed when i was in fortnite ?

Status
Not open for further replies.