I am very close to buy this pc

Apr 22, 2018
CPU Intel Core i7-8700 3.20 GHz

Motherboard MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS

Graphic ASUS GeForce® GTX 1080 8GB TURBO/MSI GeForce® GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G / ASUS GeForce® STRIX GTX 1080 A8G GAMING thinking between this 3 i don't know which one should i get.

RAM Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB 2400 Mhz CL16 / Crucial Tactical Tracer 2x8GB 2666Mhz RGB

Cooler Shark Gaming Bloodpump 750W Silver certified (88+)

Cooler Shark Gaming BloodFreezer 120

I don't know if i am missing something, what do you guys think?

My main priority is to play game without a problem, i don't care about overclock and things i just wanna install game and play it, if it's possible.

Solution
GPU: Doesn't matter too much. The MSI and ASUS Strix will be quieter. Unless the case is tiny, has serious air flow issues or you will be placing cards in the slots right next to them obsturcting airflow get one of those two. In any restricted environment use the blower style like in the ASUS Turbo. It's noisier but high static pressure and exhausts hot air directly out of the case.

RAM: There is a tiny advantage to 2,666Mhz RAM. If it's $10 to $15 extra it might be worthwhile. That money would be better spent going towards a better quality PSU. If you like the RGB that's up to you. Considering how much the build will cost. Why start nickel and dime-ing here?
I wouldn't risk a computer on whatever junk PSU that is. Can't find any info on it.

For a system that expensive I would look at the following PSU at 600w or higher. There are other high quality units. I'm just listing the units which I know off the top of my head as getting top marks for build quality on Johnnyguru.com.
- Corsair RMx or RMi series
- EVGA G2 or G3
- Seasonic Focus Gold or Focus Plus Gold

I also wouldn't get a cheap liquid cooler. If you need cheap go air. They do better than 120mm liquid anyway and no risk of leaks.
- Cryorig H5 Universal,
- Scythe Mugen 4/Max/5
- Thermalright Macho Direct
- Be Quiet! Dark Rock (any of them)
- Noctua (pretty much anything they make)

GPU: Doesn't matter too much. The MSI and ASUS Strix will be quieter. Unless the case is tiny, has serious air flow issues or you will be placing cards in the slots right next to them obsturcting airflow get one of those two. In any restricted environment use the blower style like in the ASUS Turbo. It's noisier but high static pressure and exhausts hot air directly out of the case.

RAM: There is a tiny advantage to 2,666Mhz RAM. If it's $10 to $15 extra it might be worthwhile. That money would be better spent going towards a better quality PSU. If you like the RGB that's up to you. Considering how much the build will cost. Why start nickel and dime-ing here?

Solution