Question I am wondering if anyone knows how to fix permissions that might be related to windows updates with windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshuacm

Prominent
Aug 1, 2021
I found that HP hardware diagnostics will not run anymore after some windows updates. Event viewer seems to connect it to the latest NET Runtime update that was downloaded last month. There are also multiple issues in the registry with permissions and applications running recently apparently. I am not sure if this is related, but I found that there is a reference to the Windows Driver Foundation User-mode Driver Framework Reflector, and it connects to a PCI driver, which for some reason says its latest driver was from 1968. I think that is wrong. Something seems off about that, but I looked up the error code, and found that an intel chipset matched that in a way.

Anyways, various errors seem to be related to Windows 10 updates causing problems with software and hardware. It is difficult to know what to address, but it seems like certain software settings need to be changed, and possibly some updates need to be uninstalled. I am wondering if somebody might be able to help

Status
Not open for further replies.