[SOLVED] I am wondering if the computer I am looking at is good.

Solution
You're correct. There's ~SO many red flags with this thing.
-single or dual channel ram not specified
-psu make, model, and age unknown
-120GB SSD is just too small for an OS-only drive. Even worse if this little 120GB drive is one of those dram-less SSDs, which perform worse than HDDs as they fill up. 256GBs minimum for OS-only.
-Why does someone looking for a gaming PC need Win 10 Pro? I bet they're charging the full price of an OEM key when they actually bought it from a key reseller for like 20USD. That's what many of these PC flippers do for the OS.
-Bloody hell, that ad below the item specifics...:ROFLMAO:

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
-120GB SSD is just too small for an OS-only drive. Even worse if this little 120GB drive is one of those dram-less SSDs, which perform worse than HDDs as they fill up. 256GBs minimum for OS-only.
-Why does someone looking for a gaming PC need Win 10 Pro? I bet they're charging the full price of an OEM key when they actually bought it from a key reseller for like 20USD. That's what many of these PC flippers do for the OS.

Solution
May 26, 2020
Thank you.