I been having mixed results in regards my temperature readings.

G

While there have been numerous of threads that have been helpful in regards the methods I have used to gather my results, there have been been a lot of doubts in regards my readings for my tjunction which sound really inaccurate if anything.

My Tcase Max is 46 c
My system Max is 58c

My Tjunction max for all 4 cores is 71c

While Tjunction is always higher than tcase, does it have to be as high as 15c over my tcase? I would love if someone can give me an insight and advice in regards my readings.

Voltage is set at 1.38
FSB is set at 378
Memory is set at x 2.4 multiplier @ factory timing 5-5-5-12
Running a Q6600 g0

Total Stats

3.4ghz overclock
906 mhz overclock for memory

Temperatures for Tcase max 46c (highest recorded)

Tjunction

core 1 71
core 2 71
core 3 71
core 4 71

Highest recorded attributes and after 20 minutes on prime, it stayed that way.

G

18 views but not replies. No offense but this is the thing I hate most about forums. I bet if I had a high post count then I would be getting a flock of posts.

iluvgillgill

Splendid
Jan 1, 2007
overclockq6!post count dont mean anything.if you had a high post count then you will be replying other people and rather then post question. also people couldnt see how many posts you have got in the main page anyway. does it make a difference? people come in have a look what the problem is but realise they cant help it so they left. this is the main thing about forum people are TRYING to help, but they cant always answer they question!

or you prefer no one looking at your thread at all?

randomizer

Champion
18 views but not replies. No offense but this is the thing I hate most about forums. I bet if I had a high post count then I would be getting a flock of posts.
That probably includes guests who can't even post, as they make up the majority of viewers.

That is the best reply you will get until you read it. Go through it a few times first, then post questions if you need help understanding it.