I Believe I Got My PC Infected

TotalMadness1

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014
The past two days my Laptop has been having random Programs auto installed, along with Adware leaching onto my Browser. Just three days ago I had installed a Program with the intention of also downloading a Crack so I could use the Program for free. I was under the assumption that the "crack" I had found was safe and I could avoid any trouble with Malware, Virus' and the like. I was wrong, now when I boot up my Laptop I instantly bring up the Task Manager and show all processes, just so I can then end the vicious ones, locate their whereabouts and delete them. Every time I think I've gotten rid of all the baddies, they end up coming back on my next boot. I need help clearing this irritating and pointless cycle. I've since uninstalled all of my non-essential programs, including the cracked one, and they still come back.
I don't know whether this is important, but Windows Defender refuses to start, stating "This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator (Error Code: 0x800704ec)
Please help! I don't want to lose my PC just because I had moment of stupidity!

ESPclipse

Reputable
May 27, 2014
LOL my post got deleted :p
I do not condone cracking and/or stealing software by any means, but I understand the need to fix a problem after a stupid mistake, and just wished to help. Apologies, dear admins