Question I believe my computer is bricked.

Apr 28, 2019
Specs:
i7-8700k
GTX 2080ti
SATA & HD combo (forgot the sizes)

Things to know:
  • I overclocked my computer a while ago and reset the settings to default after it failed.
  • I updated my WiFi chip’s driver
  • I let applications like vrserver.exe and realm.exe bypass to my system folders.
  • I tried and succeeded with system restore but I then got the bsod and can’t get back in since.
  • I’m stuck in advanced repair
  • Every time I try to get into my desktop a critical process died error pops up
  • I don’t have a system image file saved (backup)
  • I can’t uninstall anything in advanced repair

It all started a month or so ago when my computer kept randomly crashing. I researched what could’ve went wrong and rested on the fact that it may be a driver issue, so I went into device manager and updated my WiFi driver, I went on about my computer and saw notifications that the svchost.exe and vrserver.exe couldn’t access my system files so I bypassed them, and soon I got a bunch of bsod mentioning Memory Management issues and System Service Exception, then finally it got to the point where it would show the critical process died error every time I tried to enter my pc. I need serious help and my computer won’t let me reset, restore any images, or even enter safe mode.

Apr 28, 2019
I bought it off Nebraska Furniture Mart from cyber power, they must’ve pulled it from the website cause I can’t find the exact one but here are some specs. (Sorry I cant find the model number and psu)
  • Intel i7-8700K 3.6GHz CPU
  • 16GB DDR4 (Evo Potenza)
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB
  • 240GB SSD + 2TB HDD
  • 802.11AC WiFi PCI-E Card

Colif

Win 11 Master
Every time I try to get into my desktop a critical process died error pops up

this error affects two types of files, those needed to boot pc and those needed to run user. If either file is corrupted windows cannot start.

anything on C you want to save?

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type notepad and press enter
in notepad, select file>open
Use file explorer to copy any files you need to save to USB or hdd

I would suggest a clean install once you backed up everything you want to save

boot from installer

follow this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

when you reach the screen asking for licence, click "I don't have a key" and win 10 will continue to install and reactivate once finished