I bent my wookie

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

What kind of bees give milk?

Boobees!

/shakes head

/walks away

/is thankful there was probably nobody around to hear it anyway

--
-----

Cookie McCrumble

cookiemccrumble"at"hotmail"dot"com
www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

I like pie

Winamp: Signal Terminated.

"Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What kind of bees give milk?

Appaulingly bad joke snipped - I'm not propogating that one

> /is thankful there was probably nobody around to hear it anyway
>
> --
> -----
>
> Cookie McCrumble

Thats what you think - do u really think I give up lurking just
because everyone has vanished.

Val

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:44:41 GMT, Valjean wrote:

> "Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> What kind of bees give milk?
>
> Appaulingly bad joke snipped - I'm not propogating that one
>
>> /is thankful there was probably nobody around to hear it anyway
>>
>> --
>> -----
>>
>> Cookie McCrumble
>>

> Thats what you think - do u really think I give up lurking just
> because everyone has vanished.
>
> Val

Ah-ha, you fell into our cunning trap to delurk you :)

--
scrum
http://www.onlineconverter.co.uk/?news

kirby

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

"Valjean" <valjean@no.mail.thanks> wrote in message

> "Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > What kind of bees give milk?
>
> Appaulingly bad joke snipped - I'm not propogating that one
>
> > /is thankful there was probably nobody around to hear it anyway
> >
> > --
> > -----
> >
> > Cookie McCrumble
> >

> Thats what you think - do u really think I give up lurking just
> because everyone has vanished.
>
> Val

/trips over a zimma frame

:eek:D

Kirby

"Kirby" <hgvhgy@wewez.com> wrote in message

> "Valjean" <valjean@no.mail.thanks> wrote in message
> >
> > "Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > What kind of bees give milk?
> >
> > Appaulingly bad joke snipped - I'm not propogating that one
> >
> > > /is thankful there was probably nobody around to hear it anyway
> > >
> > > --
> > > -----
> > >
> > > Cookie McCrumble
> > >

> > Thats what you think - do u really think I give up lurking just
> > because everyone has vanished.
> >
> > Val
> >

> /trips over a zimma frame
>
> :eek:D

When is TF2 is coming out?

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

"Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Kirby" <hgvhgy@wewez.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Valjean" <valjean@no.mail.thanks> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Appaulingly bad joke snipped - I'm not propogating that one

> > > Thats what you think - do u really think I give up lurking just
> > > because everyone has vanished.
> > >
> > > Val
> > >

> > /trips over a zimma frame
> >
> > :eek:D
>
> When is TF2 is coming out?

Likely after said zimma frame has gone rusty

--
-----

Cookie McCrumble

cookiemccrumble"at"hotmail"dot"com
www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

I like pie

Winamp: Idle.

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

That's all right, the only reason i am still here - as Kirby so kindly
pointed out is that i lost the rubber lug from the bottom of one of
my Zimmer's feet and the metal end has wedged itself in a small
crack between a BMW and a YLOS. Once I extricate it I am
going to move to the brand new, shiny, TF2 newsgroup and see if
I can annoy people there by ranting on about the headache I get
because the resolution on my graphics tablet has been cranked up
waaayyy to high.

I am lurking because, for a while, I was posting to myself here
but they started making me take pills claiming I was delusional.

Can anyone remind me what type of car I drive ?

Val

> That's all right, the only reason i am still here - as Kirby so kindly
> pointed out is that i lost the rubber lug from the bottom of one of
> my Zimmer's feet and the metal end has wedged itself in a small
> crack between a BMW and a YLOS. Once I extricate it I am
> going to move to the brand new, shiny, TF2 newsgroup and see if
> I can annoy people there by ranting on about the headache I get
> because the resolution on my graphics tablet has been cranked up
> waaayyy to high.
>
> I am lurking because, for a while, I was posting to myself here
> but they started making me take pills claiming I was delusional.
>
> Can anyone remind me what type of car I drive ?

A NOS enabled golf cart?

--
-----

Cookie McCrumble / The Procrastinator

cookiemccrumble"at"hotmail"dot"com
www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

I like pie

Winamp is currently blaring: Aerosmith - Dream On