Question I bought a new HDD [1TB] But see now changes

Aug 18, 2018
I bought recently a new Seagate 1TB HDD [7200RPM] but I see no changes to my video rendering or my recording issues. Did i do something wrong with installing the HDD
When I open Task manager it says that I got a write/read speed of around 1.2MB I dont see any good changes or something.

Plz help ;(

kerangovender

Commendable
Nov 26, 2017
Video rendering uses the CPU and GPU and getting more space won't solve it. You probably need a better graphics card. And I recommend getting a solid state drive because they are faster than hdds. But more expensive

I bought recently a new Seagate 1TB HDD [7200RPM] but I see no changes to my video rendering or my recording issues. Did i do something wrong with installing the HDD
When I open Task manager it says that I got a write/read speed of around 1.2MB I dont see any good changes or something.

Plz help ;(

Why would you think a drive would fix any of your issues? We don't know what your issues are/were and we don't know how you installed this drive and how it's setup. You may want to back up and explain things. If you already have a post on the issues, edit that one instead of creating a new post.