[SOLVED] I bought new PSU and CPU cooler.

Solution
As Lutfi said, hard to say anything without having a clue as to your hardware with the exception of an EVGA something PSU and a whole lot of blue.

One thing from the photo that is clear: your airflow is mapped out in about as bizarre a path as I've ever seen, no matter which way that mystery fan on the heatsink is flowing. From the photo you've given, heat must be swirling around in your case like it's trapped in a fun house at a carnival.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Unfortunately the picture you're included doesn't say much. You will need to accompany your picture with your system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also, include more pictures of the motherboard's clearance issues.

Dec 6, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Unfortunately the picture you're included doesn't say much. You will need to accompany your picture with your system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also, include more pictures of the motherboard's clearance issues.

I'm sorry about the incomplete details. Here are my specs.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400
CPU cooler: Deepcool Mini Ice Edge fs v2.0
Motherboard: ASRock G41M-S3
Ram: 2GB and 4GB DDR3-1333Mhz
SSD/HDD: 120gb SanDisk SSD and 500gb SEAGATE
GPU: RX550 2GB
PSU: EVGA BV 80+ bronze 450w
Chassis: ATX I guess, this is a really old casing

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
As Lutfi said, hard to say anything without having a clue as to your hardware with the exception of an EVGA something PSU and a whole lot of blue.

One thing from the photo that is clear: your airflow is mapped out in about as bizarre a path as I've ever seen, no matter which way that mystery fan on the heatsink is flowing. From the photo you've given, heat must be swirling around in your case like it's trapped in a fun house at a carnival.

Solution