Question I broke a 3.5mm jack into my motherboard's connector

Apr 26, 2019
I was trying to remove a broken jack (3.5mm) from my audio panel on the top of my case, which is a Phanteks Eclipse P400 and I disassembled it until I could extract the piece that you can see here:

McTrA.jpg
4Kkuj.jpg

uah8q.jpg
qmBgR.jpg

Since I'd like to buy a replacement for this, I need to know how this is called, but I couldn't find anything during my searches, so you're my last chance. (I don't even know if I selected the tag correctly...).

Welp, it's not easy to find. I'm still looking for ya, but what you're looking for is the Front I/O panel headphone/microphone jack replacement. I'm looking for the whole circuit board and the 2 audio jacks specifically, but I can't seem to find either so far.

I can't seem to find any Front I/O replacement or a specific 3.5 mm headphone/microphone jack replacement. I'm afraid you're going to be out of luck.. :/ Not even the Phanteks website has anything of the sort. Only HDD brackets, fan/RGB splitters and such. I think your only bet is contacting Phanteks directly, or being lucky to find a parts shop that has this specific part..

Does it not show a part number (P/N) or anything of the sort? Any set string of characters should help.