I broke my screen there's a big hole in the screen???

Gaming_fnatic

Prominent
Jun 1, 2017
So i was playing an game in rage i threw my heaphones on my screen (im soo stupid) now there's a big black circle it's not on the screen its internally damaged, how can i fix it plz i really don't want to tell this to my family :(.....

Solution

Then you better go buy another display with your own money. There is no advice anyone here can give you that will fix the broken display.

What excuses that can be fabricated will not resolve the matter either. Man up and face the music. Offer to pay/earn the money as part of the apology. Don't make worse by lying about it. Your dad will respect you more for being truthful.

Gaming_fnatic

Prominent
Jun 1, 2017
I have one gsd xD, they wouldn't believe me because my dog can't reach the table even if he did the the monitor stand is pretty strong help me plz, im dying here.......... Besides the dog cannot enter the room without someone else entering (that is me) :(

Edit : And i forgot to mention it's an curved samsung 27 inch screen, my father just bought it it's an very expensive monitor. It just makes it worse...

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Take ownership of the problem. Blaming on another, or a pet, is lame and immature. As noted earlier, you must replace the display.

Also, taking out your frustrations on your system gets expensive. You need to figure out a better way to deal with your emotions.

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Then you better go buy another display with your own money. There is no advice anyone here can give you that will fix the broken display.

What excuses that can be fabricated will not resolve the matter either. Man up and face the music. Offer to pay/earn the money as part of the apology. Don't make worse by lying about it. Your dad will respect you more for being truthful.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan

Stuff happens.
Owning the situation "Dad, I did this, and this is how I'm going to fix the problem" Is far, far better then hiding it and him finding out later.

And "fix" will involve money. A new monitor will almost certainly be cheaper than trying to "fix" the broken one.

You have a broken monitor. It's not the end of the world, nor is it the worst thing that will ever happen to you.