Question i broke pin in jusb2 motherboard msi h310m gaming-plus / and then pc stop working! please any help

Jul 8, 2019
i broke pin in jusb2 motherboard msi h310m gaming-plus / and then pc stop working! please any help

Jul 8, 2019
img_2011-1-jpg.4946

Jul 8, 2019
as you can see in the photo the first pin pulled out. and when i start the pc it start then stop , and stay like that, start and stop automatically!! and no image in the screen !

Do you have USB 3.1 front panel connector inserted into broken USB 3.1 port, when you start the pc?
If yes, then remove it.

Also - broken off pin might be stuck somewhere on the motherboard and causing short. Try to shake your pc gently and get broken pin out.

Jul 8, 2019
i take out the Black connector and leave it hangingand then i start it, but same problem everything start and no image and to shut it down i stay clicking in the button until it shut it down.

Jul 8, 2019
@
SkyNetRising

thank you so so much for your support , everything back working normal, all the usb ports are working fine , but i can't use the cpu HDMI port anymore , i'm now using the graphic card HDMI port and the pc is slower now.

TRENDING THREADS