Question I brought a 1060 6gb?

forza21.md

Reputable
Sep 29, 2017
Current information doesn't suggest anything shady. The display outputs you cite match with the images in the search. You don't mention the power connector but from the looks of things I would expect a 6-pin.

The information I came across suggests it's a graphics card intended for OEMs and not the consumer market.

forza21.md

Reputable
Sep 29, 2017
Current information doesn't suggest anything shady. The display outputs you cite match with the images in the search. You don't mention the power connector but from the looks of things I would expect a 6-pin.

The information I came across suggests it's a graphics card intended for OEMs and not the consumer market.
thats was my first thought, and yes its a 6pin, the thing i found dodgy was the fact its it said it was a zotac 1060 yet this looks more like a older gtx 660 with the word gtx 1060 plasterd on it

As I mentioned earlier, display outputs can indicate whether something fishy is going in. Further checking:
https://www.google.com/search?q=zot...wrniAhVEzaQKHWDmAQUQ_AUIDygC&biw=1541&bih=937
I would have expected a VGA output myself.

From other threads on faked graphics cards here the display outputs aren't something which is usually faked. Usually it would be the cooler.

Confirmation either way will come when you install it.