[SOLVED] I build a new pc and when I turn it on it says retrieving data

Jan 30, 2020
Hey everyone,
I build my dream pc today and Am disappointed already not gonna lie,
So the issue I’ve in my pc is when I turn it on the fans and the ram plus the cooler lights up but the motherboard doesn’t shows signal to my monitor and when I turn my monitor off and back it on it says retrieving data and I’m using bran new M.2 so if anyone had same experience as I do now please help.

Thanks

Solution
There's no graphics card in the system.
If your cpu doesn't have integrated graphics, you will not have signal from video outputs on motherboard.

Please list full specs of your pc.

Edit: Ryzen 7 3700X doesn't have integrated graphics. Install graphics card into your computer and connect monitor to it.
If your cpu doesn't have integrated graphics, you will not have signal from video outputs on motherboard.

Edit: Ryzen 7 3700X doesn't have integrated graphics. Install graphics card into your computer and connect monitor to it.

Solution
Jan 30, 2020

Thank you I’m going to get msi trio RTX 2070 super I think that will solve, ill let you know when I install the GPU again thanks mat!

Last edited by a moderator: