[SOLVED] I built a BRAND new PC and when attempting to install windows 10 FOR THE FIRST TIME I get a 0xc000021a stop code.

Jan 5, 2019
I have tried almost everything that I am capable of doing, I am installing for a microsoft USB stick from Best Buy. I tried two separate USB's and one disk. I have unplugged my HDD and tried to install it only on my SSD. I have unplugged my CMOS battery. I have changed boot priority settings in BIOS. I have contacted Microsoft and they can't help me either. WHAT DO I DO PLEASE HELP.

Specs
Intel I7 8700K 3.7ghz
MSI Gaming Pro Carbon z370
MSI GEFORCE GTX 1070Ti
32 gigs of corsair vengeance ram
Corsair h100i cooler
Corsair cx550m power supply

In addition, it continues on an endless boot cycle, and does not automatically try and repair itself.

Solution
alexoiu's solution is the way to go. Sounds like you got a corrupted installation file. As long as you have an actual activation key for Windows, you can download it from almost anywhere, you just have to make sure you download a version of Windows that matches what you have an activation code for.

christopher.john.sr

Commendable
Oct 15, 2017
alexoiu's solution is the way to go. Sounds like you got a corrupted installation file. As long as you have an actual activation key for Windows, you can download it from almost anywhere, you just have to make sure you download a version of Windows that matches what you have an activation code for.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS