I Built A New Pc, Windows 10 Installation Issues

Nov 16, 2018
Build Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 2200g
GPU: EVGA Superclocked GTX 1050ti
PSU: EVGA 400w
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AB350M-DS3H
RAM: DDR4 8gb RAM by Patriot Memory Signature Line

I’ve been having issues with Windows 10 installation on this brand new PC build. When I first tried to install the OS, I got to the installation menu, but when it got to the part where it asked me where to install the OS (Which Drive), the computer froze. So, I shut down the computer and booted it up again. I booted from USB, as I did before, and the Windows 10 logo came up. The loading circle appeared under the logo, spinning for a few seconds, but then, the screen goes black, the pc is still on, by the way. I waited for about 4 hours for anything to happen, but nothing did. I kept on trying to boot from the usb, but I am never able to reach the screen that says “install now,” or the installation menu. It just turns black when I boot after the logo. I have been working on this for 3 weeks now, seeing no help on the internet. I am worried that I might have half installed it on the hard drive, but I don’t recall ever being able to start the actual installation of the OS. Hopefully somebody can help me on this forum.
Thanks in advance.

USAFRet

Titan

So what, exactly, happens when you boot up from your install USB?

Possibly you have a broken USB?
Create a new one.

Nov 16, 2018
When I boot from the USB, I get the Windows 10 logo, with a loading circle under it, once it is loading after a few seconds, the screen turns black and nothing happens. There is still power being sent into the PC however.

USAFRet

Titan

Try a different USB stick, or a different USB port.