[SOLVED] I buy a motherboard but my monitor display screen does not turn on with out graphic card . now my questions is that, is this issue is natural or not

Aug 10, 2019
I recently buy a PC . PC details is - gigabyte aorus ga-x570 pro , CPU AMD ryzen 7 3700x , 16 GB RAM , HDD 2 TB ,240 gb SSD , galax 6gb ddr5 gtx 1660 . If I do not used the graphics card my display does not work. This is any kind of problem with my motherboard or this is a natural problem. If not how can I fix this problem?

Solution
This is normal. The Ryzen series doesn't normally come with a GPU in them. The only ones that do are the ones with a G in the model name, like the Ryzen 2200G. The 3700X has no iGPU, so the video ports on the motherboard won't work. Use the ports on the GTX 1660. They would be faster/better.

4745454b

Titan
This is normal. The Ryzen series doesn't normally come with a GPU in them. The only ones that do are the ones with a G in the model name, like the Ryzen 2200G. The 3700X has no iGPU, so the video ports on the motherboard won't work. Use the ports on the GTX 1660. They would be faster/better.

Solution