[SOLVED] I Buy Power PC restarting constantly now won't boot

Feb 6, 2019
I have an I Buy Power PC and it keeps restarting. It got worse were you can't even boot it anymore. I took it to someone that knows quite a bit about computers and they tried fresh install of windows. Then power supply, they tested ram in different computer and I tried taking one out at a time. Then they called and said they thought it was cpu. I said I would just pick it up. I don't want to pay $$$ for one if thats not the problem.. Also not sure what they did but when I put processor back in and put new thermal compound on. I turned it one and said it couldn't find operating system.. So I put windows reinstall disc in and it downloaded windows but as soon as it was going to boot or at the end of it, it just turns on and restarts just like before. It runs fine in BIOS and it ran fine in safe mode before. Cpu is running 37 degrees C at idle in BIOS. Any help would be so appreciated. I have a ton of time in messing with this thing.

Solution
Also, what type of power supply is in there? A lot of prebuilt systems, they go cheap on the power supply to try to cut costs. The fact that you can run in safe mode ok could be a sign.
Feb 6, 2019
I bought it about 2 years ago. I don't use it for any gaming. I basically wanted a fast computer for using dual monitor. So here are the specs.
Asus Prime H270-plus
Intel i7-7700 3.6 GHZ
GTX 1060
WD Green 120 GB SSD
WD 1 TB HHD
XPG RAM - AX4U240038G16-BSZ

Should I try to find a used processor that fits the 1151 slot??

If removing the SSD and trying to install Windows on the HDD, still the same?