I came home to find out that I got a BSOD.

Hey everyone. I just got home and realised that my computer blue-screened at about 12pm. I was away from the PC and it was on, screens off not on sleep so It was still on. Here is my dump files but I can't really find a fix for this. Did my GPU go to sleep or something else? I have a AMD (Sapphire) R9 270x OC edition and I do have the latest drivers for it.

BSOD Dump file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/67vmedgfywur7yo/041315-40328-01.dmp?dl=0

ZbxMayo.png

gpEfYQd.png

Thanks.

- Sam

emdea22

Distinguished
OK, i see you haven;t overclocked the CPU so RAM is probably your issue.

Since BIOS options differ from mobo to mobo i'll post general settings you should modify:

- Set your RAM speed and timings to manual mode
-set the ram speed(or divider) to lower than it already is by 1 notch (1:5 or 1:6)
-set the ram CR - command rate to 2T
-timings should be CL9 or CL10 - > refer to the SPD tab for exact timings. I suggest you use CL10 even if ram is running slower than whats suggested.

I realize this isn't exactly easy if you're not familiar with this stuff but it was the only thing that fixed similar BOSDs on a friend running an almost identical configuration.

Ok thanks for the help. Will it effect the speed of my PC and can I do these edits in CPU-Z?

- Sam

TRENDING THREADS