Question I can’t boot windows 10 plz help😭

Aug 7, 2019
So I was playing my pc then it crashed and when I pull it back up it boots Asus uefi bios so I restart m pc twice and the same thing happened but right before asus pulls up it’s a lack screen with just a blinking white line that’s moving like it’s trying to write something I keep trying to look it up but nothing windows just won’t pull up I’m new to pc and I really need help

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Welcome to the forums my friend!

Please post your entire system specification including PSU make and model.
Also elaborate on what you were doing and what the crash actually looked like if possible.
Are you able to access the BIOS normally?

Aug 7, 2019
I can access bios normally but sorry I’m new to pc so wdym by entire system specifications and psu also I was watching YouTube and had Minecraft up it popped up with the your pc ran into a problem and needs. To restart

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I can access bios normally but sorry I’m new to pc so wdym by entire system specifications and psu also I was watching YouTube and had Minecraft up it popped up with the your pc ran into a problem and needs. To restart
Entire system spec = what are you individual component make and models? If it was a prebuilt, do you have the model of the PC you bought or a list of the components?

your pc ran into a problem and needs.
What you've encountered there is a bugcheck / stop error (or a BSOD as many say).
Do you recall at all what codes you saw on the screen at the time?

At this point I would usually ask for a dump file, however if you cannot access windows, you won't be able to access it.

Do you have a picture of the screen you are seeing when it is not booting?
You can take a picture, upload it onto imgur and post the link here.