Jul 1, 2019
I can hear windows booting in startup but no display

My specs:
CPU: I3 8100
MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE H310M H 2.0
RAM: 4GBX2 2400MHZ HYPER X FURY
VIDEO CARD: GTX 1050 TI 4GB

TROUBLESHOOT DONE
  1. REPLACING ANOTHER MONITOR NOTHING HAPPEN NO SIGNAL I can hear windows booting in startup but no display
  2. REPLACING CONNECTOR TO THE MONITOR VGA-HDMI NOTHING HAPPEN NO SIGNAL I can hear windows booting in startup but no display
  3. REPLACING OTHER VIDEO CARD USING GT730 IT WORKS AND IT GIVE SIGNAL TO THE MONITOR
  4. PUTTING MY GTX 1050 TI IN OTHER SYSTEM UNIT STILL I can hear windows booting in startup but no display

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
It's more likely the converter's junk than the GPU's having issues. It's designed to look like an active converter, but a lot of cheap parts do that kind of thing; does the listing actually show that it's an active converter or have you successfully used it as an active converter in the past? Do you have the actual listing? A picture doesn't show much of value.

Jul 1, 2019
I have another pc that has the same specs and it works perfectly I tried to swap the video card gtx1050ti, monitor, vga cable, hdmi to vga converter and it working now but my other video card gtx 1050 ti is not giving me signal on my monitor but I can hear windows booting in desktop but no display