I can mark everybodys answer as "Pick a Solution" - didn't do that though

Hellou,

Erm, something is with my account. I can mark every single thread/reply as "Pick as a Solution", why is that? :/ I'm confused. I knew I could do that on my topics, but not on others topics,

wrong.png

Thank You for some help,

regards

uplink

Solution
Working as intended; happens once you get 5 solutions.

We have an issue with people signing up posting a question, then leaving without selecting an answer. This is an attempt to give credit to those who answer those threads.

The rules are:

1. If the thread originator has chosen an answer you leave it alone, period.
2. If you come across an obviously abandoned thread (2 or more months) with no chosen answer you may choose one.
3. If you come across a thread with an answer that is VERY obviously wrong, or a better one exists, you may change it, unless the answer was chosen by the thread originator, in which case you leave it as is.
4. You do not choose an answer in an active thread unless you are the thread originator.

The...
Working as intended; happens once you get 5 solutions.

We have an issue with people signing up posting a question, then leaving without selecting an answer. This is an attempt to give credit to those who answer those threads.

The rules are:

1. If the thread originator has chosen an answer you leave it alone, period.
2. If you come across an obviously abandoned thread (2 or more months) with no chosen answer you may choose one.
3. If you come across a thread with an answer that is VERY obviously wrong, or a better one exists, you may change it, unless the answer was chosen by the thread originator, in which case you leave it as is.
4. You do not choose an answer in an active thread unless you are the thread originator.

The moderator team is quite good at spotting and dealing with abuse of the BA system, so be very careful with the power.

Solution
A feature that should perhaps provide a warning. How about a confirmation box summarizing the rules if picking the Best Answer in a thread that you didn't originate? It seems a little silly to have rules that are only to be found in obscure forum posts.